|LAST PERFORMANCES 2014
NABUCCO as "Zaccaria" at PALU des BELLEAS ARTES (Mexico)
DIE FRAU OHNE SCHATTEN as "Barak" at PALAU des BELLAS ARTES (Mexico)
LA CENERENTOLA as "Don Magnifico" at HELSINKI OPERA
Noé Colín was born in Mexico and studied at the National University of Mexico.
Following his studies, he became a member of the International Opera Studio of the Zurich Opera House.
Colin's vocal and acting abilities have allowed him to portray a wide range of roles, from serious to comical, that include the title role in Verdi's "Falstaff", Giorgio in Bellini's "I Puritani", Raimondo in Donizetti's "Lucia di Lammermoor", Don Alfonso in Mozart's "Cosi fan tutte", Barak in Strauss's "Die Frau ohne Schatten", Amfortas in Wagner's "Parsifal"
The many distinguished Artists whit whom Noé Colin has performed on Stage include Plácido Domingo, Ramón Vargas, Rolando Villazón,
Carlo Cossutta, Neil Shicoff, Bernd Weikl, Anna Netrebko, Verónica Villarroel.
He also has worked with such renowned conductors Christoph Eschenbach, Riccardo Chailly, Marcelo Viotti, Edoardo Müller , among others.
From 1997 to 1999 he was a Member of the INNSBRUCK OPERA singing the following roles:
- Dr.Bartolo in („Il Barbiere di Siviglia“),
- Don Alfonso in („Cosi fan tutte“),
- Sarastro in („Die Zauberflöte“),
- Sparafucile in („Rigoletto“),
- Lord Sidney in („Il Viaggio a Reims“).
From 1999 to 2003 & from 2010 untile 2012 he was a member of the VOLKSOPER WIEN singing roles like
- Oroveso („ Norma),
- Dulcamara („L’elesir d’Amore),
- Don Pasquale („Don Pasquale),
- Bartolo („Le nozze di Figaro“),
- Alidoro („La Cenerentola“) ,
- Geronio („Il Turco in Italia“),
- Colline („La Boheme“)
In the LINZ OPERA he performed in the following productions:
- Don Pasquale („Don Pasquale“)
- Lord Sidney („Il viaggio a Reims“)
At the Vienna Chamber Opera he performed as Nardo in („La Finta Giardiniera“).
In Spain he participated in the inauguration of the
- Cuyas Theatre in Las Palmas, Canary Islands with “Don Giovanni” as Leporello.
- Palma Mallorca as Don Magnifico “La Cenerentola”
- Cervantes Theatre in Malaga as Giorgio (“I puritani”).
In Colombia at the BOGOTA' OPERA he performed the roles of :
- Dulcamara (“L’elisir d’amore)
- Sulpice (“ La fille du régiment”).
In Germany with the WUPPERTAL OPERA he performed
Il Turco in Italia as Geronio
Don Pasquale (Lead Role) .
He also sung at the Austrian Festival in Gars am Kamp in the opera Don Giovanni as Leporello on 2005
After that he sung again DON GIOVANNI as Leporello at the
AMSTERDAM KONCERTGEBOUW on 2006 .
He also returned to the MEXICO CITY OPERA singing :
LUCIA di LAMMERMOOR as Raimondo
La CENERENTOLA as Don Magnifico
At the Bavaria Summer Festival : Cosi fan tutte as Don Alfonso
Summer Festival : La Cenerentola as Don Magnifico
Opera Zuid of Netherland : Falstaff (Lead Role)
and sung other Performances of FALSTAFF at Mastrecht, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague
In the amazing
State Opera House of Prague act : Don Quichotte as Sancho Panza("Jules Massenet
Noé Colín performed more than 58 Roles ..
He often works with renowed Artists like : Placido Domingo , Carlo Cossutta , Luis Lima , Berbd Weikl , Riccardo Chailly , Alfred Eschwè, Carlo Cossutta , Anna Netrebko , Rolando Villazon , Ainhoa Arteta .